Layout of Store

I ordered my niece Beauty and the Beast 25th anniversary edition dvd for Christmas.I ordered it in a time to get here before then .I recieved it 5 days before the holiday with the wrong dvd in the package.I called customer service only to be told that they will send it out but they do not do express shipping even though this was the company's mistake .I feel that this being thier mistake and 5 days before the holiday they should change thier policy because in the end it was thier mistake.I will never order another item from them again.I went on amazon prime ordered it for $10.00's less then they charged me and free shipping ( disney charged me 7.95)

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Disney Store. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Disney Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Disney Store to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Disney Store?

Comments