Layout of Store

June 9,2018 Manager followed myself & husband around as if he stole something walking side by side with us throughout the store. Made my family feel exstreamly akward.

An to think we walked the entire mall to find the Disney store because my daughter loves disney. We don't have a Disney store and usually have to drive to LA to visit one, which the staff in those stores are always amazing.We drove from another city 2 1/2 hrs to feel scrutinized. Horrible service & when I asked for the manager she was rude. I will never return to this store # 00568 manager Rene brown was a discusting peice of work.

I will make sure I continue to spread the word on how horrible this Disney store is & how they racial profile people. Looking into people's shopping bags as if they are theives. I have worked in retail for 15yrs and would never allow this to take place in my store. I will contact corporate office until I am heard about this.

I hope my family was the only one that she has ever tried to shame. I walked out of that Disney store not wanting to ever come back to the Westfiled Mall just because of her.

I tried contacting corporate no response:? Hopefully this will be dealt with very quickly.

Comments

If you weren't trying to steal anything, then there is nothing to complain about. People steal.

All the time.

It doesn't bother me AT ALL when people check on me in a store because I realize they are just doing their job. The only people this should worry are those who are trying to steal.