Featured Not resolved
2.0
Layout of Store

Sale said BOGO for plush toy valued from $6.95 to $16.95. In the rack were the $6.95 but the larger ones were right next to it for $16.95.

The managers response. Tried to buy the larger one and was denied. She said that the sale was only for those plush animals in the rack with the sale sign. I told her these are the exact same ones valued at $16.95.

I told her this was misleading and false advertising. Her answer: I’m sorry you feel this way. This was the manager’s response that the Disney Store in Gilroy CA. My 9 year old daughter was so disappointed, and we were just at Disneyland this week.

Very poor customer service and overall bad example of what not to do. #MoneyGrubbyMouse!

Comments

Stop shoveling your money over to Disney ; one of the greediest companies on Earth and responsible for disappointments for decades. Those of us old enough to remember enjoyed our time on Sunday nights with Walt and his favorite Nazi, Wernher Von Braun.It seemed so incongruous when the older gentlemen in the room informed us youngsters of the reign of terror and death brought about by the V-2 program and the nice German fellow on TV.

to Red #1468002

Too bad Disney is run by a bunch of {{Redacted}} now.