Ordered 100.00 worth of merchandise less than 24 hours later they post a 25% discount. Called customer service told too bad cant get it.

Ok cancel my order that has not shipped yet, too bad can not do that either we are processing the order. So process the cancelation No you ordered it you will have to return it with in 30 days from receipt and pay shipping back. But it has not shipped yet! Seems like this is a little ridiculous I would understand if order was shipped or 10 days had passed but less than 24 hours Bad way to do business!

Customer service was rude and quip I have to think this comes from the top. Last purchase from them for me

Product or Service Mentioned: Disney Store Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Disney Store Pros: Ordering online.

Disney Store Cons: Very poor service.

• disney apparel

Comments

So let me get this straight.....you buy something and then expect them to give you a sale price for a sale that starts AFTER you made the purchase. Um....no.

That's not how it works. Then you get pissed because you don't want to follow their cancelation policy which is CLEARLY spelled out when you make your purchase (I purchase from them all the time)?Entitlement is ugly.