I ordered the first set of Disney Store 30th Anniversary Limited Release Pin Set on January 30, 2017 and to date have not received the pins, I contacted the Disney Store and a representative told me the pins were lost. The same representative told me the UPS tracking number was wrong and to give them 48 hours to contact me.

When I contacted the Disney Store yet again I was told the pins were shipped yet supposedly there was not tracking number.

All the Disney Store has done is offer contradictory information. I have made multiple attempts to reach out the Disney Store, all documented and have not heard back from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Disney Store Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I want the pins delivered Federal Express and I want a gift card valued at more than the insult offered by the Disney Store which was $10 a mere few cents for a multi-billion. This offer was declined. Any amount over $100 will be acceptable..

Disney Store Cons: Way i have been treated by the disney store, Disney stores unetical practices.

Comments

Disney Store website continuously conducts shady business. From not shipping items when stated to showing items marked as 25% off which are actually excluded from the sale - why put that product as the only item pictured with the sale then? This company is flat-out disgusting.