I ordered the first set of Disney Store 30th Anniversary Limited Release Pin Set on January 30, 2017 and to date have not received the pins, I contacted the Disney Store and a representative told me the pins were lost. The same representative told me the UPS tracking number was wrong and to give them 48 hours to contact me.

When I contacted the Disney Store yet again I was told the pins were shipped yet supposedly there was not tracking number.

All the Disney Store has done is offer contradictory information. I have made multiple attempts to reach out the Disney Store, all documented and have not heard back from them.

Review about: Disney Store Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I want the pins delivered Federal Express and I want a gift card valued at more than the insult offered by the Disney Store which was $10 a mere few cents for a multi-billion. This offer was declined. Any amount over $100 will be acceptable..

I didn't like: Way i have been treated by the disney store, Disney stores unetical practices.

Comments

Peoria, Arizona, United States #1285403

Disney Store website continuously conducts shady business. From not shipping items when stated to showing items marked as 25% off which are actually excluded from the sale - why put that product as the only item pictured with the sale then? This company is flat-out disgusting.