Albacutya, Victoria County

Tried to place an international order with credit card and kept getting error message saying that billing address didnt match card address...tried again 3 times same error...went to check my bank a/c and saw that i had been charged all 3 times already....seems to have happen to other people before..

haven't received any email confirmation at all..

now i have to waste my time going through the process of getting my money back..

is this really the official disney store??how can such a big brand get away with this for so long.....

This person wrote the review because of "billing issue" of disney store website from Disney Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Disney Store to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Disney Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1233074

This exact same thing has just happened to me, I too am from Australia. Been charged twice because of that *** billing address issue and have received no confirmation email. Last time I ever buy anything from Disney I'll stick to eBay thanks