I would NEVER order from disneystore.com again!!! Posting this review on several sites so people can be aware!

I've only ever ordered from the USA twice before, both being Hot Topic ages ago, never a problem. First time ever ordering from USA Disney store this year, in April. I live in the UK and I really wanted a t-shirt I saw when my family and I were on holiday in Florida, but there was none in stock in any store out there. They don't sell it on the UK Disney Store website.

I was worried to buy from the USA branch online, as I've heard so many bad things about their customer service representatives and also read a few reviews about cards being charged and then getting no goods and no refund. So my mum decided to brave it and pay the extra to buy it online for a late birthday gift for me, and have it sent to my family in Canada, (so she'd pay less custom fees), and they could send it to my brother via the army post to give to us. This was the first time my mum used HER credit card to buy from the USA. I've always used my debit card.

So anyway, we ordered it in April on my mum's credit card, and she has not used her card since then for anything, she always uses her debit card or cash for her other purchases. So her credit card company called her this morning (30th MAY!) to tell her someone in CALIFORNIA, literally 10-15 minutes away from the Disney Store's headquarters, tried to use her card details to make a purchase. They tried to spend £79 worth at Target!!! I'm so glad her card company contacted her first so she could choose to decline payment!!

God knows what else they would have tried to buy!! We've now blocked her card. There's no Target in the UK, and it's fishy how the first time she uses it online at Disney Store, her card details are re-used in the EXACT same state, EXACT same area, pretty much around the corner from the headquarters!! We will NEVER buy from the Disneystore.com ever ever again, this is disgraceful.

Clearly someone working there has some kind of access to customer's card numbers, so !!BEWARE!!! It could happen again to anyone using a credit card to purchase!!

Review about: Disney Store Customer Care.

Preferred solution: THERE IS NO SOLUTION. SOMEONE TRIED TO USE MY MUM'S CREDIT CARD! THAT IS FRAUD!!!!.

I liked: Them a year ago.

I didn't like: Disappointing, Response is unsatisfactory, Terrible customer service, Very poor service.

Comments