Disney Store 4223 in New York did not ship my purchase of a CD paid for in full on 21st June 2007.There is no place on their website to complain on this...How very convenient?

I would like to contact the Director of Marketing. Can anyone help as I hate to say that I am loosing faith in 'Disney for kids' as I have had one disappointed kid at home..What annoys me is that we were to be the first to rcv this CD and the whole world has it and DISNEY is still sleeping over my order.

Cool way to make money though!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Disney Store?

Comments

Screaming Owl - Total Fraudulent advertising!!! Not "Made to Order"...Made in CHINA Screaming Owl "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..." Read more Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more Disney Store - Sold me an out of stock item, never contacted me, Christmas ruined. Disney Store "This is not the first time this has happened. Every Christmas it seems open-stock items like accessory sets as I purchased (the Elsa costume accessory set for $24.95) sell..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more