In the early days of rush to get the highly coveted Frozen merchandise, an item in the Disney store and online went out of stock, so a very kind Cast Member gave me a coupon for free shipping, if I ordered the item or another item online.Well, the day finally came when a trickle of Frozen items started to come back in stock online, so I grabbed a couple, quickly entered the coupon number and placed my order.

Then a minute later I noticed another Frozen item that my daughter wanted pop up, so I grabbed that and tired to use my coupon again and of course, I am told it's a one time use coupon. So I placed my order, paying shipping. I immediately called the 800 number and requested that they make an adjustment so I don't have to pay the shipping (even if it was only a small amount). They absolutely refused.

No, they will not give me another coupon. No, they will not combine orders. No, they will not add the now sold out item to my first order. They will cancel both orders, however, if I want, though and of course I lose the free shipping coupon and all the now sold out items I bought.

And my daughter just learned a new word in school: FLEXIBLE!Why can't Disney be FLEXIBLE???!!!

Had an Experience with Disney Store?

Comments